Female Deodorant Sprays( number of products: 323 )
A deodorant is a cosmetic product used to prevent odour, especially sweat. It is a substance, usually in spray, roll-on or cream form, that inhibits or neutralises the action of the bacteria responsible for odour. Deodorants may also contain antiperspirants, which reduce the amount of sweat that is secreted. Using a deodorant keeps you fresh and feeling comfortable throughout the day.
Deodorant has several functions:
1. provides protection against odour - deodorants contain antibacterial substances that inhibit the growth of bacteria responsible for the odour of sweat.
2. regulates perspiration - some deodorants contain antiperspirants that reduce the secretion of sweat from the sweat glands, which helps to keep the skin dry.
3. acts as a refresher - deodorants often have additional ingredients such as menthol or eucalyptus to provide a fresh and cooling sensation to the skin.
4. Protects against irritation - some deodorants are designed to gently care for the skin in the underarm area and provide protection against possible irritation, such as from shaving.
5. provides a long-lasting effect - deodorants usually maintain their effect for many hours, so you can enjoy freshness throughout the day.
It is worth remembering that deodorants vary in composition and action, so choose the right product for your needs and preferences.