We are proud to introduce you to our unparalleled collection of wash products that will guarantee you a fresh and clean feel every day. Our washing gels, soaps and scrubs are designed to give you a unique bathing experience, regardless of your gender.
Our wash gels will transport you into a magical world of aromatic fruits and flowers, leaving your skin radiant and silky. You can choose from a wide range of scents, such as juicy citrus, a relaxing herbal balm or an intense floral bouquet. Our soaps are a composition of natural ingredients that care for your skin, giving it the desired level of hydration and a beautiful, healthy glow. The sophisticated combinations of oils and plant extracts will leave your body clean, moisturised and pleasantly scented.
If you need more than just clean skin, our scrubs will meet your expectations. Thanks to their fine particles, they exfoliate dead skin, enhancing the cleansing action of our products and restoring a healthy glow to your skin. After using them, your body will look radiant and feel smoother to the touch. When you choose our products, you are choosing an experience of luxury and skin care that truly enhances your daily bathing routine. It's time to take care of your body and reclaim your natural beauty. Choose our wash products and end boredom today! Click now and see for yourself!
1. soap: in various forms such as bars, liquids or gels. Soaps can have different ingredients, such as essential oils, moisturising ingredients or vitamins.Soap is essential in the bath for several reasons: Soap removes dirt and impurities from the surface of the skin. Every day our skin comes into contact with various substances such as dust, bacteria, fungi, sweat and sebum (the natural oil produced by our skin). Soap contains cleansing compounds that bind strongly to the dirt and allow it to be removed when rinsed off. Soap removes excess sebum. Although sebum is a natural and important protective oil produced by our skin, excess sebum can lead to clogged pores, acne formation and other skin problems. Soap helps to remove this excess sebum, leaving the skin clean and refreshed. Soap eliminates unpleasant odours. Bacteria residing on the surface of the skin can emit volatile chemicals that cause unpleasant odours. Soap removes the bacteria, thus eliminating the source of these odours. Soap moisturises the skin. Some soaps contain moisturising additives such as glycerine or shea butter to help keep the skin moisturised and prevent dryness. It is a good idea to choose soaps that not only cleanse but also care for our skin. Soap provides a feeling of freshness and well-being. The process of washing the body with soap can be relaxing and pleasant for the senses.
2. shower gel: these are products in gel form, often enriched with ingredients such as vitamins, essential oils or plant extracts. A shower gel is a cosmetic product that is used to clean the body during a bath or shower. It is usually in the form of a gel or foam and contains cleansing ingredients and care additives such as moisturisers, essential oils, plant extracts or vitamins. The purpose of shower gel is to cleanse the skin, remove impurities and refresh and relax during daily body hygiene. It can range from refreshing and relaxing to moisturising or cleansing. Shower gels are available in many variants to suit different skin types and user preferences.
3. bath lotions: these are special liquids that can be added to the bath when bathing. They can have a relaxing, moisturising or aromatic effect. A bath lotion is a preparation used in the bath to cleanse, condition and refresh the skin. It usually comes in the form of a liquid or gel, which is added to the water while bathing. Bath lotion can have different properties, for example moisturising, relaxing, relaxing or aromatherapy. It can also contain ingredients such as natural oils, vitamins, minerals or plant extracts that have a beneficial effect on skin condition and well-being. Bath lotion is mainly used for relaxation and skin care, but can also have therapeutic properties depending on its composition.
4. body scrubs: these are products in the form of a cream or gel, containing particles that help to exfoliate dead skin cells and improve the appearance of the skin. A body scrub is a cosmetic treatment that removes dead skin from the surface of the skin. It can be used on the whole body or only on selected parts. Body peeling aims to exfoliate dead skin cells, cleanse pores, even skin tone, improve skin texture and stimulate regenerative processes. It is also often used before other skincare treatments, such as applying self-tanner, as once the dead skin is removed, the product is better absorbed and produces more even results. Body scrubs can include a variety of ingredients, such as sugar particles, salt, coffee beans, enzymes, fruit acids, as well as moisturising and nourishing ingredients that have a positive effect on the condition of the skin. You can make a body scrub yourself at home, using special preparations available in beauty shops, or use the services of a beautician in a beauty salon. 5. body oils: these are oils that can be applied to damp skin after a bath or shower. They have moisturising and nourishing properties for the skin. 6. Shaving foams: these are products designed to remove body hair. Shaving foams usually have moisturising and soothing properties for the skin
7. effervescent bath balls are cosmetics that dissolve in water during bathing, creating foam and releasing various skin care and relaxing substances. Effervescent balls are usually in the form of round or oval products that can have different colours, scents and properties such as skin moisturising, muscle relaxation, stress relief. On the other hand, some effervescent balls contain essential oils, mineral salts, nutrients, the effects of which can vary depending on what ingredients are contained in them. Sparkling bath balls are popular as a relaxation and skincare product and can also be a great gift idea. 8 Bath salts are special mixtures of mineral salts that are added to the water while bathing. Bath salts are mainly used for therapeutic and relaxation purposes. Bath salts can contain different types of mineral salts such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium sulphate and many other minerals. In addition, they may also contain essential oils, herbs, flowers or other ingredients that have an aromatherapeutic effect. A salt bath has many benefits. The mineral salts absorbed by the skin during bathing can help treat various skin problems, such as psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, eczema or dry skin. In addition, salt baths have an anti-stress and relaxing effect, helping to relieve muscle tension and reduce stress.
4.70 / 5.00
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
correcte levering,een paar dagen later maar vertrouwensvolle online winkel